Friday, Oct. 16, 2015
UNIT: CLIMATE CHANGE
TOPIC: Creating regulations and policy in U.S.
EVIDENCE OF LEARNING:
1. Students will be able to describe how environmental policy is made in the U.S.
1. Cite specific textual evidence to support analysis of
science and technical texts, attending to important
distinctions the author makes and to any gaps or
inconsistencies in the account.
Test over climate change on MONDAY
1. Discuss: policy making in the U.S.-get notes
2. The influence of money in policy making
3. Google Cla1ssroom response as informal assessment
Start preparing for the test over climate change by using the Moodle page which will have objectives and other items that will be posted