LINES OF CLIMATE CHANGE VIDEO GUIDE: USE NOTES
ASSESSMENT: CLIMATE CHANGE BASIC SCIENCE
1. Describe two specific facts that validate climate change.
2. Explain how climate science is an evolutionary process and how increased technology has proven man’s impact on climate change
3. How do green house gases perform a major role in regulating earth’s climate?
4. What is a carbon sink and how are they inadequate in dealing with the current concentrations of CO2 in the atmosphere?
5. List four major human activities that have contributed to the high levels of greenhouse gases
6. Explain the phenomenon of “forcing agents” and their role in climate change
7. How does human land usage impact climate change?
8. Explain how water vapor impacts climate change
9. Explain how massive quick reduction of CO2 emissions would have a limited short-term impact on climate change
10. Explain how science demonstrates that solar activity has had a limited impact on the current warming of the environment
11. Has the natural cycles of the environment greatly impacted the climate changes of the last century? Explain
12. What do the computer models demonstrate about humans’ role in climate change?